Last night’s Monthly Meeting made a decision on new club cycling kit which has now gone to British Cycling for approval. The design, created by new supplier Santini, uses the two tone red as seen on the club’s banners and gazebo. While bringing in a much more modern clean look, the black sides provide a nod to the current kit.
- The kit will be available for pre-order as soon as we have approval from British Cycling and (hopefully) in-stock in time for the new race season.
- Initially there will only be shirts (in race fit and club fit with mens and womens cut) and bib shorts.
- Existing kit (such as jackets and gilets) will still be available while stocks last.
- The new design will be the club’s cycling kit until at least 2022 (the centenary year).
- Triathlon kit WILL NOT be changing until 2022.