The Membership Shop is now open to renew your West Suffolk Wheelers membership.
DO NOT use your WSW account to buy anyone else’s membership.
Each member MUST login independently unless you are buying the special Under 18 Family Membership.
The GDPR requirement also means we can no longer offer the group Family Membership, however we have taken steps to avoid households being hit with a price increase:
- Once the first adult in a household has renewed, a 50% discount code is provided in the downloadable Welcome Letter for any additional adults to use. The discount only applies to full price Adult memberships living at the same address.
- Adult members are able to add unlimited Under 18 Family members at NO CHARGE through the membership shop. These special memberships are purchased by an adult member. The under 18 doesn’t need to log into the site and we do not require an email address for them. They must, however, live at the same address as the adult member.
- Please DO NOT disclose the discount code to anyone – use of the code will be vetted and unqualified memberships revoked.
How to Renew
- Login to the website (there’s a new link in the top menu)
- Visit the membership shop, select your membership and head to the checkout.
- DO NOT try to buy more than one membership on your account.
- Fill in the required information.
- Pay using the Paypal button – you can pay with a credit/debit card.
- You will receive a confirmation email with an attached pdf file (named invoice-2019xxxx.pdf). This file includes your membership card ready to print out, fold and keep.
Family Members Renewal
- One member buys a single adult membership (see above for steps).
- Other adults create/log into their own account and use the 50% discount code provided to the first member in their welcome letter
- Free Under 18 memberships are added (one at a time) by one of the adult members (they must be a logged in member to do this).
This is a new system, so there may be teething troubles. If you have any questions, or you’re experiencing difficulties, then please email email@example.com